Re: [newham-cycling] Next Meeting and News Update
- Apologies, I will not be able to attend this meeting as I will be away
On 14 Sep 2013, at 12:18, "Jane & Arnold Ridout" <ridoutsat13@...> wrote:All,MeetingThe next meeting will take place at Cafe E7, Forest Gate (corner of Sebert Road and Woodgrange Rd) at 7.00pm on Monday 30 September. There are already some significant and interesting things which we can discuss:
If you have any other matter you would like to add to the list let me know.News
- Initial planning of next year's ride programme.
- Our input into Newham's detailed Mini-Holland bid.
- Input into the next 3 yr round LIPS funding (this is the money allocated by TfL to local councils for transport purposes - more important and interesting than it sounds!
- Updates on Greenwich/Woolwich Foot Tunnels and Olympic Park.
- Possible web page.
- You will probably have seen that the CS2 extension from Bow to Stratford is now under construction.
- We have been invited to a informal preliminary discussion of the Mini Holland bid by Newham Council. A very welcome development and in line not only with the Mayor's commitment earlier this summer but the increasingly positive approach of the council to cycling.