Aldgate protest: Bus lane in Woolwich Manor Way

  • Jane & Arnold Ridout
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2013
      All,

      • Amongst the traffic consultations I have received is one that may be of interest to cyclists.  It concerns the permanent removal of the bus lane on Woolwich Manor Way just south of the A13.  It has been temporarily suspended.  Let me know if you want more information or wish to comment on this.
      Regards

      Arnold
    • Anna Bagi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17, 2013

        Hi there,

        Is anyone getting any alternative transport back from Dunwich? The coaches are too early for me, I arrive late and like to stay a bit later.
        Does anyone have a space for me and my bike or just my bike?

        Otherwise I cycle to Lowestoft to cathc the train.

        Anna