Thames Gateway Forum Transport Meeting

  • Greg Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2000
      I've had an invite to the Thames Gateway Forum Transport meeting on
      Thursday 23rd November 6pm-9pm at Toynbee Hall, Commercial Street, E1

      Discussions on plans and policies for environmental transport are on the
      agenda.
      I can't be there but think its important for LCC to be represented. You can
      phone 7377 1822 or email mail@... for more information.

      from

      Greg Smith
      51 Claude Road