1. Meeting on 26 November 2 LCC Volunteer request

  • Jane & Arnold Ridout
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 22, 2012
      All,

      Our next monthly meeting is scheduled for 26 November at 7.00pm.  We will be trying a change of venue.  It will be a Dane's Yard

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 22, 2012
        Hi Arnold. Will try and make it if free. Do you have an address or post code? I don't know Dane's yard. Do they let bikes in the premises?Thanks! Kate Byrne

      • anil_marcelline@yahoo.co.uk
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 26, 2012
          Hi Arnold, haven't been to a meeting in ages. So will come as well. Interested in hearing what difference has been made for cycling in our borough after the Olympics.

          Anil

          From: "Jane & Arnold Ridout" <ridoutsat13@...>
          Sender: newham-cycling@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 13:57:14 +0000
          To: <newham-cycling@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: newham-cycling@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [newham-cycling] 1. Meeting on 26 November 2 LCC Volunteer request

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 26, 2012
            Anil,

            Look forward to seeing you this evening,

            Arnold

            From: "Jane Arnold Ridout" <ridoutsat13@...>
            Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 13:57:14 +0000