---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Siobhan Blackshaw <siobhanstudio1@...>
Date: 31 August 2012 14:02
Subject: Ride to Redbridge Cycle Centre Open Day and Bike Jumble Sunday 16th September
To: Jane & Arnold Ridout <ridoutsat13@...
>, hackney-lcc <email@example.com
Join us for a ride to Redbridge Cycle Centre Open Day, meet at London
Fields, Lamb Lane Entrance at 10am on Sunday 16th Sept. There will be
time to enjoy the facilities and have lunch before we return to
Hackney in the afternoon. Approximately 25 miles, mostly on quiet
roads, but riders need to be reasonably confident in traffic.
Redbridge Cycle Centre Open Day - Date: Sunday 16 Sept 9.30 am to 4.30 pm
If you have been inspired by the cycling and paracycling in the 2012
Olympic games then why not visit the Redbridge Cycling Centre and
discover what there is to offer.
* Taster sessions on road racing bikes, mountain bikes and BMX bikes
* Veterans road racing
* Free use of the track with your own bikes and helmets
* Introductions to local cycling clubs and groups
* Free coaching sessions for children
* Cycle jumble sale
* Taster sessions on our adapted bikes for disabled customers
* Free bike checks and many more events
* The café will be open serving tea, cake and sandwiches and there are
also the fantastic views across London to admire – weather permitting!
For more information contact Siobhan on 07775753307
or check the website: http://www.hackney-cyclists.org.uk/diary12.htm#sep