Fwd:] Spaces available on a snaking module

  • Jane & Arnold Ridout
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: gerhard_lcc <gerhard@...>
      Date: 1 June 2012 10:35
      Subject: [lcc-issues] Spaces available on a snaking module
      To: lcc-issues@yahoogroups.com

      Islington Council has some free spaces available on a snaking module we are holding on Friday 8 June, 9.30-12.30 at Rosemary Gardens Park, N1.

      This practical workshop will be delivered by David Dansky of Cycle Training UK and there will be a component on how to ride in family groups.

      Snaking teaches you how to lead groups of up to 12 young or less confident cyclists.

      Please contact me ASAP if you are interested in taking part.

      David Shannon
      Cycling Officer
      Road Safety & Special Projects
      Islington Council
      david.shannon@...
      020 7527 4082
      07825 098081
      This e-mail is intended for the addressee only. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer. Please be aware that information in this email may be confidential, legally privileged and/or copyright protected.