Hackney Bikeworkshop this Tuesday 5th April

  • Adam
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 10:10 AM
      The next Hackney Bikeworkshop will happen this Tuesday evening at our Hackney location:

      The Kings Centre
      Frampton Park Baptist Church
      Frampton Park Road
      London E9 7PQ

      They run from 7:00 to 9:00pm and teach all aspects of Bicycle maintenance on peoples own bikes but you are welcome to come if you do not have specific repair on your bike. Introduce yourself to the greeter on the door and they will arrange for a mechanic to help you.

      Workshops are free but we do accept donations particularly of the tea and cake variety.

      Further details at http://hackneybikeworkshop.com/ or
      http://www.hackney-cyclists.org.uk/workshop.htm
      Photos at http://www.flickr.com/photos/funny_cyclist/sets/72157624389640843/

      Adam