email list

  • Greg Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2000

      following the group meeting this week I promised to try to enliven the email list.. The first step is to email all of you in case you are on Siobhans list but not on the email group.

      If you happen to be on both you may get this twice

       I'm forwarding Robbie's message so you can go to the web site and find out how to sign up (or presumably how to escape).

      If you remember or even if you don't the main differences between the egroup and our co-ordinators circulation list is that the latter is mainly for one to many communications about Newham group business while the e group should be a wider more interactive channel open to anyone interested in cycling in wider East London and the place to put your news, moans, ideas, plans for rides, ads for second hand bikes etc.

       See also our web site

      http://www.astoncharities.org.uk/research/cycling.htm

      Hi all,

      The minutes asked for news on the egroup. Well, it's still there, at:

      http://www.egroups.com/group/newham-cycling

      Only 2 messages posted in August (summer holidays, maybe?). Please use it

      for minutes, notices, etc. Robbie

      Greg Smith   Research Consultant Aston CIU
      Mayflower Centre London E16 1LZ

      tel 0207 474 2255