Pedal Power Fun Day, Sunday 3 October

  • Owen Pearson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      apologies for the late notice, I forgot to cc you
      Newham people in when I sent this out earlier.
      There is also a request for volunteers on the day
      as well.

      ----
      Pedal Power Fun Day
      Cycling Club for people with learning disabilities
      Help to raise funds for Pedal Power a cycling
      club for adults with learning difficulties.

      When: Sunday 3rd October
      Time: 11am-3pm
      Where: Victoria Park, Victoria Park Harriers Club
      House at the corner of Cadogan Terrace and Park
      Road E9
      Cost: £5 or £10 families, £3 concessions or £1 per child
      Open to all ages.

      Bring your bikes!!!

      Take part in the cycling proficiency competition.
      Try quick cricket, volley ball, a game of rounders
      Buy home-made cakes, biscuits, quiche and bread from our bakery stall.

      For further details contact Jo Roach 020 8809 7718

      ***********
      The organisers of the Pedal Power Fun Day have a
      last minute request for any volunteers to help
      ride four bikes from Eastway cycle circuit to
      Victoria Park on Sunday morning to get there
      before the event starts at 11am.

      If you can help out, please give Caroline Argent a call on Saturday
      on 020 7639 2021 so she can give the final arrangements. (Caroline's
      the Learning Disability Development Officer for the London Sports
      Forum for Disabled People.)
      http://www.londonsportsforum.org.uk/
      ***********

      Pedal Power Cycling Club for people with learning disabilities

      Starts again on Sat 25th Sept 2004 at Lea Valley Cycle track
      Time: 1pm - 3pm NB TIME CHANGE
      Cost: £2.50 fee + Bike hire £
      Bring your own bike if you can
      Cycling also on:
      Sat 16 Oct 1-3pm - Lea Valley Cycle Track Eastway
      Sun 31 Oct 1-3pm - Victoria Park
      Sat 13 Nov 1-3pm - Lea Valley Cycle Track Eastway
      Sat 27 Nov 1-3pm - Victoria Park
      Sat 11 Dec 1-3pm - Lea Valley Cycle Track Eastway

      For further details contact Jo Roach 020 8809 7718