Ace Cafe Re-run Thursday 8 September

  • The Black Knight
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      Third time lucky!

      Hi Folks

      Our last two attempts to get to the Ace were cancelled at the last
      minute due to heavy rain.

      Due to demand I've re-scheduled it for Thursday 8th September.

      Details are as before. Meet on top the Green Bridge ready to go at
      6.15pm or outside Madam Tussuad's, (the post box) Marylebone Road at
      6.45pm. The ride will progress along the Regents and Grand Union
      canals. Pick ups can be arranged along the way.

      Return by train from Stonebridge Park to Euston and then an escort
      back to TH or Hackney. Fare is £2.40.

      Owen will lead from Mile End - 07903 018970

      Myself from Madam Tussuad's - 07944 177343

      Please call if you want to meet en route or find yourself running late.

      Regards

      Mr Jones