The Next Hackney Bike Workshop is this Tuesday 5th of January

  • adamt201
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2010
      The Next Hackney Bike Workshop is this Tuesday 5th of January

      Happy new year to you all

      The next Hackney Bike workshop is this Tuesday the 5th and runs from 7:00 to 9:00
      details at http://www.hackney-cyclists.org.uk/workshop.htm
      Pictures at http://www.flickr.com/photos/hackneybikeworkshop/

      All wecome

      I am also pleased to give early warning of the first meeting of the Hackney Bicycle Film Society on Monday 8th February we will be showing
      A Sunday in Hell the 1978 film about the Paris-Roubaix cycle race showing will be followed by bicycle games.
      Cost: Free but we will be asking for a £3 donation to the workshop
      Time 7:00
      Date Monday 8th February
      Venue The Calthorpe Arms
      Grays Inn Road

      Why is the Hackney Bicycle Film Society meeting in Camden I hear you say the answer is simple we are Internatinalists and recognise no borders and will be bound by no parochial sensibilities

      Viva la Bicicletta

      Adam