Wheelers ride on Sunday 6th Dec

  • Caroline Fenton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2009
      I've been keeping an eye on the weather forecast and although it is
      likely to warm up, it sounds like it could be really wet (again). If so
      we may decide to offer an alternative route which is bit closer to home
      and with more cafes along the way - we don't always go for the
      masochistic option! If this happens there will still be someone to meet
      you at the appointed time at London Bridge as we have published that on
      the website, but if you want to check before setting off give me a call.
      We'll make a decision on Saturday.

      If we do the route as published it is about 32 miles from Hayes, or
      about 42 from the Isle of Dogs if you cycle out (plus your return from
      Victoria) - that may not sound a lot but it is hilly, and unfortunately
      some of the downhills are not all that fast because of bends and less
      than perfect road surfaces. So if the weather is really bad we'll just
      save it for later as it is a great ride.

      Caroline
      07801 773131 or 07967 139491