Re: [newham-cycling] Digest Number 107

  • Oliver Schick
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2004
      Grrr! Now I seem to either have one of these viruses, too, or it uses some
      other mechanism to make it appear as if the message is coming from me. I'll
      investigate.

      O.

      > Message: 1
      > Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 20:13:47 +0200
      > From: oliver.schick@...
      > Subject: My details
      >

      > Hi!
      > For more information see the attached document.
      > Thanks
      >

      > [This message contained attachments]

      oliver.schick@...
    • Anna Bagi
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2004

        Don't worry Oliver, I've got it too.

        Anna

        >Grrr! Now I seem to either have one of these viruses, too, or it uses some
        >other mechanism to make it appear as if the message is coming from me. I'll
        >investigate.

        Have more fun with your phone - download ringtones, logos, screensavers, games & more. Click here to begin!