Reply Soon Pls.......From Margaret!!!

  • Margaret Hamilton
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2009

      Hello,
          Hope you are doing fine.I'm sorry i did'nt inform you that i will be traveling for a program in Africa. Please i need your urgent favor. I went for a program tagged Empowering Youth to Fight Racism, HIV/AIDS, Poverty and Lack of Education, taking place in 3 major countries Ghana,Cameroon,and Nigeria.It has been a sad moment for me here, I just can't explain the present condition I find myself.
         I was robbed on my way back to the hotel and most of my things were gone. The little bag where my money, passport, and some documents were kept was taken away. I am facing hard time here because i have no money with me. I'm owing hotel bill of $1250usd and they want me to pay the bill before checking out,Else they will have to seize my other bag and hand me over to the Hotel Management.I also have to pay for feeding which is about $1050usd.
       Please I need you to do me this favor urgently. Help me with the sum of $2300usd.This will sort out my problems here.I'm starving here.
       I await your quick response so i can e-mail you the hotel manager's information were you are to send the money to me via western union money transfer or money gram.
      I have already contacted the embassy and the immigration for help regarding recovery of my traveling documents that was stolen and they promised to give me a temporary traveling paper. All i need right now is the money to settle up the bills and leave.
        I'll pay you back when i get back home and also explain how it all happened to you. I am sending you this e-mail from the hotel customers cafe. I will appreciate what so ever you can afford to send for now and I promise to pay back your money as soon as i return home.Please let me know on time so that i can forward you the details you need to transfer the money through Money Gram or Western Union. Hope to hear from you Soon.Thanks

      Love from Margaret

      Windows Liveā„¢: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.
    • Oliver Schick
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2009
        419 alert--some scammer hijacking Margaret's account. Ignore, of course.

        O.

        Margaret Hamilton wrote:

        > Hello,
        > Hope you are doing fine.I'm sorry i did'nt inform you that i will be
        > traveling for a program in Africa. Please i need your urgent favor. I
        > went for a program tagged Empowering Youth to Fight Racism, HIV/AIDS,
        > Poverty and Lack of Education, taking place in 3 major countries
        > Ghana,Cameroon,and Nigeria.It has been a sad moment for me here, I just
        > can't explain the present condition I find myself.
        > I was robbed on my way back to the hotel and most of my things were
        > gone. The little bag where my money, passport, and some documents were
        > kept was taken away. I am facing hard time here because i have no money
        > with me. I'm owing hotel bill of $1250usd and they want me to pay the
        > bill before checking out,Else they will have to seize my other bag and
        > hand me over to the Hotel Management.I also have to pay for feeding
        > which is about $1050usd.
        > Please I need you to do me this favor urgently. Help me with the sum of
        > $2300usd.This will sort out my problems here.I'm starving here.
        > I await your quick response so i can e-mail you the hotel manager's
        > information were you are to send the money to me via western union money
        > transfer or money gram.
        > I have already contacted the embassy and the immigration for help
        > regarding recovery of my traveling documents that was stolen and they
        > promised to give me a temporary traveling paper. All i need right now is
        > the money to settle up the bills and leave.
        > I'll pay you back when i get back home and also explain how it all
        > happened to you. I am sending you this e-mail from the hotel customers
        > cafe. I will appreciate what so ever you can afford to send for now and
        > I promise to pay back your money as soon as i return home.Please let me
        > know on time so that i can forward you the details you need to transfer
        > the money through Money Gram or Western Union. Hope to hear from you
        > Soon.Thanks
        >
        > Love from Margaret
      • yve amor
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 12, 2009
          Hi

          The password on my hotmail account was suddenly changed withou any reason about two weeks ago, fortunately I access my account several times a day so was able to recapture the account very quickly.  Maybe there is a hijacker targeting our email group, it might be time to start a new group?????

          Yve

          > To: newham-cycling@yahoogroups.com
          > From: oliver@...
          > Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 14:18:04 +0000
          > Subject: Re: [newham-cycling] Reply Soon Pls.......From Margaret!!!
          >
          > 419 alert--some scammer hijacking Margaret's account. Ignore, of course.
          >
          > O.
          >
          > Margaret Hamilton wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello,
          > > Hope you are doing fine.I'm sorry i did'nt inform you that i will be
          > > traveling for a program in Africa. Please i need your urgent favor. I
          > > went for a program tagged Empowering Youth to Fight Racism, HIV/AIDS,
          > > Poverty and Lack of Education, taking place in 3 major countries
          > > Ghana,Cameroon,and Nigeria.It has been a sad moment for me here, I just
          > > can't explain the present condition I find myself.
          > > I was robbed on my way back to the hotel and most of my things were
          > > gone. The little bag where my money, passport, and some documents were
          > > kept was taken away. I am facing hard time here because i have no money
          > > with me. I'm owing hotel bill of $1250usd and they want me to pay the
          > > bill before checking out,Else they will have to seize my other bag and
          > > hand me over to the Hotel Management.I also have to pay for feeding
          > > which is about $1050usd.
          > > Please I need you to do me this favor urgently. Help me with the sum of
          > > $2300usd.This will sort out my problems here.I'm starving here.
          > > I await your quick response so i can e-mail you the hotel manager's
          > > information were you are to send the money to me via western union money
          > > transfer or money gram.
          > > I have already contacted the embassy and the immigration for help
          > > regarding recovery of my traveling documents that was stolen and they
          > > promised to give me a temporary traveling paper. All i need right now is
          > > the money to settle up the bills and leave.
          > > I'll pay you back when i get back home and also explain how it all
          > > happened to you. I am sending you this e-mail from the hotel customers
          > > cafe. I will appreciate what so ever you can afford to send for now and
          > > I promise to pay back your money as soon as i return home.Please let me
          > > know on time so that i can forward you the details you need to transfer
          > > the money through Money Gram or Western Union. Hope to hear from you
          > > Soon.Thanks
          > >
          > > Love from Margaret

          > <*> Your email settings:
          > Individual Email | Traditional
          >
          > <*> To change settings online go to:
          > (Yahoo! ID required)
          >
          > <*> To change settings via email:
          > mailto:newham-cycling-digest@yahoogroups.com
          > mailto:newham-cycling-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Try Facebook in Windows Live Messenger! Try it Now!