Important Diary Date 31 May

  • oksoiamnotagenius
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      At 10.00 on Saturday 31 May 2008 an event will be held in Meridian
      Square, Stratford (outside Stratford Station) to launch the Newham
      Cycling Leaflet. This is the most important event for the promotion of
      cycling in Newham for years.

      I am hoping that as many Newham Cyclists as possible will attend the
      event. I am also looking for volunteers to help with the event, which
      will include a Newham Cyclists Stand with LCC leaflets and copies of
      the Newham Cycling Leaflet. At 11.00 on the 31 May I will be leading
      the next New Newham Ride which is featured in the cycling leaflet.

      Please put this date into your diaries and if you can help with the
      event please send me a personal email (not to the whole group) or
      telephone me on 07947236965.

      I will be away cycling in Spain from 5-26 May but will be back in touch
      on my return.

      Bernard McDonnell