Fwd: [S.Cyclists] The North London Marshes and The Lee Valley

  • Andrij Bebko
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2007
      If anyone is interested I've arranged to meet this ride at the Prince of Wales on Lea Bridge Road at 10:00.  Anyone wanting to meet up and ride out there please reply ASAP as I will be away from my computer between 17:30 and around midnight today (send a short email of intent and I'll reply off-list with my mobile number.)

      Andrij