Re: [newham-cycling] FW: Rapha Prologue Ride

  • simon shaw
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
      Where do people think the best place to watch the tour
      from Newham is - i was thinking cycle to Woolwich foot
      tunnel and walk the bikes through - what time would be
      best to get there?

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2007
        Go here for details of Tour events/timing.
        http://www.tourdefrancelondon.com/en/event-info.asp

        Yes Woolwich would be a good place to see the Peleton passing on
        Sunday. You would need to be at Woolwich by 10.30.

        --- In newham-cycling@yahoogroups.com, simon shaw <sjshaw@...> wrote:

        > Where do people think the best place to watch the tour
        > from Newham is - i was thinking cycle to Woolwich foot
        > tunnel and walk the bikes through - what time would be
        > best to get there?
        > Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less,
        sign up for
        > your free account today
        http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/winter
        07.html