[newham-cycling] Welcome to Newham Cycling Campaign

  • Peter Chauncy
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15 9:19 AM
      Hi,
      I have just used egroups to set up a quick mail list. If the adverts are a bit intrusive, we can set up a different one using a better tool. But the best is the enemy of the good, and this works.
      If you get a chance it is worth going to the web page for this site (I hope the message will tell you where it is). It has all of the messages archived and also a calendar and some other gizmos. Isn't technology wonderful ?
      Might see some of you at the social ride on Good Friday.
      TTFN
      Peter Chauncy
    • GREG SMITH at UEL
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16 1:08 AM
        Received and on line... I'd prefer though to transfer all my cycling group
        email to greg3@...

        Shalom from
        Greg Smith (Research Consultant)
        Aston Charities Community Involvement Unit
        Mayflower Centre
        Vincent Street
        London E16 1LZ UK
        web site http://www.newtel.org.uk/orgs/credo/credo.html
        tel 0171 474 2255 Email greg3@...

        >I have just used egroups to set up a quick mail list. If the adverts are a
        bit intrusive, we can set up a different one using a better tool. But the
        best is the enemy of the good, and this works.
        >If you get a chance it is worth going to the web page for this site (I hope
        the message will tell you where it is). It has all of the messages archived
        and also a calendar and some other gizmos. Isn't technology wonderful ?
        >Might see some of you at the social ride on Good Friday.
        >TTFN
        >Peter Chauncy

        >Play Games, Have Fun, Win a Trip – at pogo.com! What’s the best game
        >you have ever played? Chances are it’s at pogo.com. Visit today and
        >enter our $25,000 Games for Everyone sweepstakes! Refer your friends
        >& earn extra entries!
        >
        >eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/newham-cycling/

      • Russell, Sue
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 11, 2001
          Hi - I'm trying to unsubscribe from the group because I'm moving out of Newham, and also I get the e-mails at work and they always arrive when I'm busiest!

          However, I'm not in the right network to unsubscribe by sending a blank message to the address below - have tried and it tells me I can't. Is there any way you can get me off the list, please?

          Thanks,

          Sue Russell

          I have just used egroups to set up a quick mail list. If the adverts are a bit intrusive, we can set up a different one using a better tool. But the best is the enemy of the good, and this works.
          If you get a chance it is worth going to the web page for this site (I hope the message will tell you where it is). It has all of the messages archived and also a calendar and some other gizmos. Isn't technology wonderful ?
          Might see some of you at the social ride on Good Friday.
          TTFN
          Peter Chauncy

          Play Games, Have Fun, Win a Trip – at pogo.com! What’s the best game
          you have ever played? Chances are it’s at pogo.com. Visit today and
          enter our $25,000 Games for Everyone sweepstakes! Refer your friends
          & earn extra entries!
          http://click.egroups.com/1/1470/4/_/757424/_/953140799/

          eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/newham-cycling/

          This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended solely for the intended recipient. It may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any reliance on, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by telephone +44 20 7782 6000 and delete the e-mail and all attachments immediately.

          If you wish to know whether the statements and opinions contained in this email are endorsed by News International or its associated companies (NI Group), or wish to rely on them, please request written confirmation from Corporate Affairs. In the absence of such confirmation NI Group accepts no responsibility or liability.

          NI Group reserves the right to monitor emails in accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.

          [NI Group does not accept liability for any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date virus checking software.]

          News International plc is the holding company for the News International group of companies and is registered in England No 81701, with its address at 1 Virginia St, London E98 1XY