Genealogies and local histories, PDF files on CD and DVD

  • mdenis46
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2011
      Nearly 2000 genealogies and local histories in my eBay store -- KENNEBEC PUBLISHERS, hundreds of New England titles. Also available, 170+ Mass. Vital Record volumes.

      Mention this group when ordering and get free shipping on all items.

      Order directly and get another $1.00 off every item, as I won't have to pay eBay fees that way!