ISO Hickok/Hickox/Hickocks Genealogy

  • Vic
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2010
      I am a descendant of William Hickocks who immagrated in 1643 on a ship named 'Plain Joan' He married Elizabeth in England prior to sailing. He is a founder of the town Farmington Connecticut.

      His son Joseph married a Mary Carpenter in Woodbury, ConnecticutJun 1672. I am interested in her ancestors as well.

      His grandson Samuel married a Eleanor or Ellen or Helene Bostwick in 1713 in Stratford Connecticut. I am interesyed in her ancestors as well.

      His Great-Grandson Nathaniel married a Sarah Johnson sometime between 1742-1770 in Connecticut. I also am interested in her ancestors as well.

      His Great-Great Grandson, Doctor Samuel married a Zilpah Schofield1773 in Stratford Connecticut (1st marriage) and an Elizabeth unknown last name in 1788. I am interested in their ancestry as well.

      Doctor Samuel had a son named Amos and he married Anna Foote Barker between 1790-1814. Amos died in Vermont. Looking for ancestry on Anna.

      Amos had a son named Nathaniel who married Lucy Bibbins in 1821 and married Sarah Alvord in 1829. He died in Michigan 1832.Sarah was from New York and they married in New York. Lucy was from Vermont and they married in Vermont.

      Nathaniel had a son named Nathaniel Myron Hickok born in New York who married Mary Maria Stafford (Born NY) Married in Wisconsin. Nathaniel Myron had a second wife Helen C. Hastings from New York. I am in search of ancestry of these ladies as well.

      Nathaniel Myron had a son named George Myron or Myron George who married Isabel E. Holmes 1876 in Iowa. George was born in Wisconsin, but Isabel was born in New york. I am in search of her ancestry also.
      I believe her dad to Levalett Holmes married to Leah Cecelia Miller, and I believe his dad to be John Holmes who married a Cynthia Preston.

      George had a son named Victor Livallelt Hickok, my grandfather and I have his and his wife ancestry.

      I appreciate any help in this lineage. Thank you.