Retracing my steps: Merry - Luce connection

  • David Sylvester
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2008
      Retracing my steps: Merry - Luce connection -
      http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogy/merry.html

      Jonathan Merry born 29 December 1798 in New Vineyard, Franklin
      County, Maine son of Asa Merry (David 4, Samuel 3, Samuel 2, Joseph
      1) and Sally Bartlett daughter of Benjamin Bartlett (parents
      unknown). He died 7 May, 1882 in Starks, Somerset County, Maine.

      Eliza Luce born 30 November 1801 in Industry, Franklin County,
      Maine daughter of Rowland Luce (Daniel 5, Rowland 4, Jonathan 3,
      Robert 2, Henry 1) and Hannah Daggett (Ebenezer 5, John 4, Joseph
      3, Joseph 2, John 1). She died 9 December 1885 in Starks.

      Married 9 May 1822. (third cousins)

      Children:

      1. Asa Merry born 2 January 1828 in Industry, married Mary Viletta
      Wood daughter of Silas Wood and Mary F Boynton.

      If you have anything to add, subtract, confirm or refute or if you
      have any connection with this family I'd like to hear from you.

      If you'd like to add this information to your database or share it
      with others feel free to do so and please cite the source. If you
      would like to publish this information in your web site, your own
      book, CD or other publication I would appreciate a note from you
      saying so. This data is not to be submitted to any person,
      organization or firm that in the business of collecting data to put
      on commercial CD's or commercial web sites for the purpose of
      selling it to their patrons.

      Best wishes,
      David

      David Sylvester