Retracing my steps: Jones - Lane connection

  • David Sylvester
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17 3:29 PM
      Retracing my steps: Jones - Lane connection -
      http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogy/washburn.html

      Edward Jones born 8 December 1797 in Leeds, Androscoggin County,
      Maine son of Capt Edward Jones (parents unknown) and Judith Lane
      (Daniel 4, Samuel 3, Samuel 2, James 1). He died 21 October 1884.

      Fannie Lane born 1801 daughter of Giddings Lane (Daniel 4, Samuel
      3, Samuel 2, James 1) and Jemima Norris (Samuel 4, Benjamin 3,
      Oliver 2, John 1). She died in 1829.

      Married 16 December 1820. (first cousins)

      Children:

      1. Judith L Jones born 28 September 1823, died 23 March 1887. She
      married Alden F Washburn son of Hosea Washburn and Hannah Maxim.

      2. Jamima L Jones born 8 April 1825, died 1909.

      3. Daniel L Jones born 19 July 1827, died 18 January 1908.

      4. Lydia Frances Jones.

      Edward Jones later married Roxanna Steward and they had seven children.

      If you have anything to add, subtract, confirm or refute or if you
      have any connection with this family I'd like to hear from you.

      If you'd like to add this information to your database or share it
      with others feel free to do so and please cite the source. If you
      would like to publish this information in your web site, your own
      book, CD or other publication I would appreciate a note from you
      saying so. This data is not to be submitted to any person,
      organization or firm that in the business of collecting data to put
      on commercial CD's or commercial web sites for the purpose of
      selling it to their patrons.

      Best wishes,
      David

      David Sylvester