Retracing my steps: Cochran - Nelson connection

  • David Sylvester
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2008
      Retracing my steps: Cochran - Nelson connection -
      http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogy/sylvester.html

      Samuel Cochran was born 1797.

      Hannah Nelson was born 6 January 1803 in Patricktown, Lincoln
      County, Maine daughter of Randal Nelson (Thomas 1) and Ruth Speed.

      Children:

      1. Randall Nelson Cochran born 14 August 1836 in Palermo, Waldo
      County, Maine. He died 14 June 1905. He married Phebe Elizabeth
      Glidden who was born born 11 May 1840 in Carmel, Penobscot County,
      Maine daughter of William Stinson Glidden and Rosanna Dunham. She
      died 25 March, 1927.

      2. Lewis Cochran married Margaret Allen.

      3. Elmira Cochran married Erastus Downs.

      4. Hannah Cochran married Mitchell Malcolm.

      5. Esther Cochran married Joseph Shaw.

      If you have anything to add, subtract, confirm or refute or if you
      have any connection with this family I'd like to hear from you.

      If you'd like to add this information to your database or share it
      with others feel free to do so and please cite the source. If you
      would like to publish this information in your web site, your own
      book, CD or other publication I would appreciate a note from you
      saying so. This data is not to be submitted to any person,
      organization or firm that in the business of collecting data to put
      on commercial CD's or commercial web sites for the purpose of
      selling it to their patrons.

      Best wishes,
      David

      David Sylvester