Retracing my steps: Raven - Hanson connection

  • David Sylvester
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2008
      Retracing my steps: Raven - Hanson connection -
      http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogy/merry.html

      William Neal Raven born September 1826 in London, England, died
      1902 in Wade Plantation, Aroostook County, Maine, son of John and
      Annie Raven.

      Hannah Jane Hanson or Hansen born 28 December 1826 in New
      Brunswick, Canada, died 11 May 1894 in Woodland, Aroostook County,
      Maine, daughter of Cornelius Hanson and Lottie Brower.

      Children:

      1. Mary Ann Raven

      2. Eliza Raven

      3. Selena Irene Raven born 29 February 1856 in New Brunswick,
      Canada, died 1943 and is buried in Thorndike, Waldo County, Maine.
      Married George Carson. Four sons. Married Herbert Leslie Merry son
      of Asa Merry and Mary Viletta Wood. Two sons and two daughters.

      4. Mandy Raven

      5. Hulda Raven

      6. John Raven

      7. William Raven

      If you have anything to add, subtract, confirm or refute or if you
      have any connection with this family I'd like to hear from you.

      If you'd like to add this information to your database or share it
      with others feel free to do so and please cite the source. If you
      would like to publish this information in your web site, your own
      book, CD or other publication I would appreciate a note from you
      saying so. This data is not to be submitted to any person,
      organization or firm that in the business of collecting data to put
      on commercial CD's or commercial web sites for the purpose of
      selling it to their patrons.

      Best wishes,
      David

      David Sylvester