hello again!

  • Lynn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2007
      I know it is summertime and hopefully you have not had as much rain
      as we have this year (we're in the 20's already...way above normal).
      Most of it is coming during the middle of the night or during working
      hours.

      I hope that you all are still around and still are wanting to do
      research. I know I haven't really done anything lately, but I've
      gotten the boards cleaned up and have it set it so that any NEW
      members messages are the ones that are monitored. And it is a good
      thing that I have done that as I have to REJECT on average about 15
      messages per week.

      I hope everyone will feel that this is a happy environment again and
      begin posting.

      I need to get my books out and start posting myself once again.

      Looking forward to seeing a message from everyone...have a great
      weekend!!

      Lynn
      Owner