Proper Postings

  • Lynn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2007
      Hello all!

      I have made this a moderated club. This means that anyone can join,
      but I will approve all messages.

      If you are here to post something that has nothing to do with
      genealogy, your message will be rejected and your membership will be
      banned. I will do this to you no matter how many names you try to join
      with.

      So give it up spam people... you are not getting to post your $#!& in
      this group!

      Thank you kindly,

      Owner/Moderator