Re: Keep me in the group?

  • Lynn
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2007
      Hi K Drane...
      Not a problem keeping ya. Only problems will be for those that chose
      to post stupid things and things that obviously have nothing to do
      with genealogy that was not asked for. You have nothing to worry
      about. Get back to us when you have more time.

      Thanks,
      Lynn

      --- In newenglandgenealogy@yahoogroups.com, KDrane <wings4me@...>
      wrote:

      > I do not have the time to continue researching at the moment, but
      PLEASE