Keep me in the group?

  • KDrane
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2007
      I do not have the time to continue researching at the moment, but PLEASE
      keep me on the group, as I will be back working on this soon.
      Thank You
      K Drane
    • Lynn
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2007
        Hi K Drane...
        Not a problem keeping ya. Only problems will be for those that chose
        to post stupid things and things that obviously have nothing to do
        with genealogy that was not asked for. You have nothing to worry
        about. Get back to us when you have more time.

        Thanks,
        Lynn

        --- In newenglandgenealogy@yahoogroups.com, KDrane <wings4me@...>