Hello All!

  • Lynn
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2007
      I'm so sorry for being so horribly neglectful of this club. I've
      just had so much going on that I unfortunately let this one go along
      with all the other clubs that I have.

      I have attempted to change the settings on the club to where I have
      to approve the membership for new people.

      I have removed I think all of the unwanted messages and also removed
      those members and also the members that had emails bouncing back.

      If you are interested in joining the club, just go thru the normal
      channels and wait for the approval. If you join under false
      pretenses, you will be reported to Yahoo and I will do all I can to
      stop spam postings in this and my other clubs.

      I hope everyone can enjoy the purpose of this club once again. I
      will try much harder to keep tabs on things and keep everything
      under control.

      Hopefully we will start seeing the real postings of this club again
      and get back to what we once were.

      Lady B...my apologies to you. I have read your recent postings and
      I feel terrible. I'm hoping that now this club will get turned
      around and back on its feet again.

      Thank you for sticking around thru all of those bad postings (and
      for anyone else that was trying to actually do research).

      Lynn
      Owner