Retracing my steps: Raven - Hanson connection

  • David Sylvester
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2006
      Retracing my steps: Raven - Hanson connection -
      http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogy/merry.html

      William Neal Raven born September 1826 in London England, died 1902 in
      Wade Plantation, Aroostook, Maine, son of John and Annie Raven.

      Hannah Jane Hanson or Hansen born 28 December 1826 in New Brunswick,
      Canada, died 11 May 1894 in Woodland, Aroostook, Maine, daughter of
      Cornelius Hanson and Lottie Brower.

      Children:

      1. Mary Ann Raven

      2. Eliza Raven

      3. Selena Irene Raven born 29 February 1856 in New Brunswick, Canada,
      died 1943 and is buried in Thorndike, Waldo, Maine. Married George
      Carson. Four sons. Married Herbert Leslie Merry son of Asa Merry and
      Mary Viletta Wood. Two sons and two daughters.
      http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/read/MERRY/2005-11/1131468347

      4. Mandy Raven

      5. Hulda Raven

      6. John Raven

      7. William Raven

      Sources available on request. If you have anything to add, subtract,
      confirm or refute or if you have any connection with this family I'd
      like to hear from you.

      If you'd like to add this information to your database or share it
      with others feel free to do so and please cite the source. If you
      would like to publish this information in your web site, your own
      book, CD or other publication I would appreciate a note from you
      saying so. Please do not submit this data to any person, organization
      or firm that is in the business of collecting data to put on
      commercial CD's or commercial web sites for the purpose of selling it
      to their patrons.

      Best wishes, David

      David Sylvester 28 North Searsport Road Searsport, Maine 04974

    • David Sylvester
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2008
        Retracing my steps: Raven - Hanson connection -
        http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogy/merry.html

        William Neal Raven born September 1826 in London, England, died
        1902 in Wade Plantation, Aroostook County, Maine, son of John and
        Annie Raven.

        Hannah Jane Hanson or Hansen born 28 December 1826 in New
        Brunswick, Canada, died 11 May 1894 in Woodland, Aroostook County,
        Maine, daughter of Cornelius Hanson and Lottie Brower.

        Children:

        1. Mary Ann Raven

        2. Eliza Raven

        3. Selena Irene Raven born 29 February 1856 in New Brunswick,
        Canada, died 1943 and is buried in Thorndike, Waldo County, Maine.
        Married George Carson. Four sons. Married Herbert Leslie Merry son
        of Asa Merry and Mary Viletta Wood. Two sons and two daughters.

        4. Mandy Raven

        5. Hulda Raven

        6. John Raven

        7. William Raven

        If you have anything to add, subtract, confirm or refute or if you
        have any connection with this family I'd like to hear from you.

        If you'd like to add this information to your database or share it
        with others feel free to do so and please cite the source. If you
        would like to publish this information in your web site, your own
        book, CD or other publication I would appreciate a note from you
        saying so. This data is not to be submitted to any person,
        organization or firm that in the business of collecting data to put