Retracing my steps: Merry - Wood connection

  • David Sylvester
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2006
      Retracing my steps: Merry - Wood connection -
      http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogy/merry.html

      Asa Merry born 2 January 1828 in Industry, Franklin, Maine son of
      Jonathan Merry (Asa 5, David 4, Samuel 3, Samuel 2, Joseph 1) and
      Eliza Luce (Rowland 6, Daniel 5, Rowland 4, Jonathan 3, Robert 2,
      Henry 1).

      Mary Viletta Wood born 1828 daughter of Silas Wood (Nathan 6, John 5,
      John 4, John 3, Michael 2, William 1) and Mary F Boynton (William 5,
      William 4, Caleb 3, Caleb 2, William 1).

      Married 13 April 1853.

      Children:

      1. William Merry

      2. Nellie Merry

      3. Herbert Leslie Merry born 28 February 1871 in Starks, Somerset,
      Maine, died 29 May 1935 in Thorndike, Waldo, Maine, buried in
      Thorndike. Married Selena Irene Raven as her second marriage, daughter
      of William Neal Raven and Hannah Hanson or Hansen. Two sons and two
      daughters. http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/read/MERRY/2005-11/1131468347

      Sources available on request. If you have anything to add, subtract,
      confirm or refute or if you have any connection with this family I'd
      like to hear from you.

      If you'd like to add this information to your database or share it
      with others feel free to do so and please cite the source. If you
      would like to publish this information in your web site, your own
      book, CD or other publication I would appreciate a note from you
      saying so. Please do not submit this data to any person, organization
      or firm that is in the business of collecting data to put on
      commercial CD's or commercial web sites for the purpose of selling it
      to their patrons.

      Best wishes, David

      David Sylvester 28 North Searsport Road Searsport, Maine 04974

    • David Sylvester
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2008
        Retracing my steps: Merry - Wood connection -
        http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogy/merry.html

        Asa Merry born 2 January 1828 in Industry, Franklin County, Maine
        son of Jonathan Merry (Asa 5, David 4, Samuel 3, Samuel 2, Joseph
        1) and Eliza Luce (Rowland 6, Daniel 5, Rowland 4, Jonathan 3,
        Robert 2, Henry 1).

        Mary Viletta Wood born 1828 daughter of Silas Wood (Nathan 6, John
        5, John 4, John 3, Michael 2, William 1) and Mary F Boynton
        (William 5, William 4, Caleb 3, Caleb 2, William 1).

        Married 13 April 1853.

        Children:

        1. William Merry

        2. Nellie Merry

        3. Herbert Leslie Merry born 28 February 1871 in Starks, Somerset
        County, Maine, died 29 May 1935 in Thorndike, Waldo County, Maine,
        buried in Thorndike. Married Selena Irene Raven as her second
        marriage, daughter of William Neal Raven and Hannah Hanson or
        Hansen. Two sons and two daughters.

        If you have anything to add, subtract, confirm or refute or if you
        have any connection with this family I'd like to hear from you.

        If you'd like to add this information to your database or share it
        with others feel free to do so and please cite the source. If you
        would like to publish this information in your web site, your own
        book, CD or other publication I would appreciate a note from you
        saying so. This data is not to be submitted to any person,
        organization or firm that in the business of collecting data to put