Retracing my steps: Washburn - Jones connection

  • David Sylvester
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2005
      Retracing my steps: Washburn - Jones connection -
      http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogy/washburn.html

      Alden F Washburn born February 1820 in Madison, Somerset, Maine son of
      Hosea Washburn (Hosea 6, [weak link here] Stephen 5, Ephraim 4, Joseph
      3, John 2, John 1) and Hannah Maxim (Andrew [Muxam], John [Muxham],
      Edmund, Samuel). He died 24 January 1888 in Madison.

      Judith L Jones born 28 September 1823 daughter of Edward Jones
      (Captain Edward) and Fannie Lane (Giddings 5, Daniel 4, Samuel 3,
      Samuel 2, James 1) of Leeds, Androscoggin, Maine. She died 23 March 1887.

      Children:

      1. Marilla Washburn born 1858/59, died 1929. Married Josiah Clark 8
      June 1878. One daughter.

      2. Edward Jones Washburn born 23 October 1861 in Madison, Somerset,
      Maine, died 30 August 1914 in Madison. Married Alice Eldora Williams
      daughter of Orrington L Williams and Sylvia Pullen Gamage. Three
      daughters.
      http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/read/WASHBURN/2005-11/1131416864

      Sources available on request. If you have anything to add, subtract,
      confirm or refute or if you have any connection with this family I'd
      like to hear from you.

      If you'd like to add this information to your database or share it
      with others feel free to do so and please cite the source. If you
      would like to publish this information in your web site, your own
      book, CD or other publication I would appreciate a note from you
      saying so. Please do not submit this data to any person, organization
      or firm that is in the business of collecting data to put on
      commercial CD's or commercial web sites for the purpose of selling it
      to their patrons.

      Best wishes,
      David

      David Sylvester
      28 North Searsport Road
      Searsport, Maine 04974

    • David Sylvester
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2008
        Retracing my steps: Washburn - Jones connection -
        http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogy/washburn.html

        Alden F Washburn born February 1820 in Madison, Somerset County,
        Maine son of Hosea Washburn (Hosea 6, [weak link here] Stephen 5,
        Ephraim 4, Joseph 3, John 2, John 1) and Hannah Maxim (Andrew
        [Muxam], John [Muxham], Edmund, Samuel). He died 24 January 1888 in
        Madison.

        Judith L Jones born 28 September 1823 daughter of Edward Jones
        (Captain Edward) and Fannie Lane (Giddings 5, Daniel 4, Samuel 3,
        Samuel 2, James 1) of Leeds, Androscoggin County, Maine. She died
        23 March 1887.

        Children:

        1. Marilla Washburn born 1858/59, died 1929. Married Josiah Clark 8
        June 1878. One daughter.

        2. Edward Jones Washburn born 23 October 1861 in Madison, Somerset
        County, Maine, died 30 August 1914 in Madison. Married Alice Eldora
        Williams daughter of Orrington L Williams and Sylvia Pullen Gamage.
        Three daughters.

        If you have anything to add, subtract, confirm or refute or if you
        have any connection with this family I'd like to hear from you.

        If you'd like to add this information to your database or share it
        with others feel free to do so and please cite the source. If you
        would like to publish this information in your web site, your own
        book, CD or other publication I would appreciate a note from you
        saying so. This data is not to be submitted to any person,
        organization or firm that in the business of collecting data to put