Retracing my steps: Cochran - Glidden connection

  • David Sylvester
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2005
      Retracing my steps: Cochran - Glidden connection -
      http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogy/sylvester.html

      Randall Nelson Cochran born 14 August 1836 in Palermo, Waldo, Maine
      son of Samuel Cochran and Hannah Nelson (Randall, Thomas). He died 14
      June 1905.

      Phebe Elizabeth Glidden born 11 May 1840 in Carmel, Penobscot, Maine
      daughter of William Stinson Glidden (Ezekial Averill 6, Benjamin 5,
      Charles 4, Charles 3, Richard 2, Charles 1) and Rosanna Dunham (George
      7, James 6, Cornelius 5, Israel 4, Eleazer 3, Joseph 2, Deacon John
      1). She died 25 March, 1927.

      Children:

      1. Linnie Belle Cochran born 24 May 1861.

      2. [Female] Cochran.

      3. Ira Nelson Cochran born 16 April 1865, died 16 April 1933.

      4. Evelyn Lissie Cochran born 20 April 1868 in Etna, Penobscot, Maine,
      missing 1917. Married Dummer Michael Sylvester of Etna son of Daniel
      Sylvester and Eliza Wolf Friend 4 July 1891. Two sons and one
      daughter.
      http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/read/SYLVESTER/2005-11/1131403745

      5. George Manton Cochran born 7 November 1871, died 11 November 1938.

      6. Guy Milton Cochran born 8 January 1881.

      Sources available on request. If you have anything to add, subtract,
      confirm or refute or if you have any connection with this family I'd
      like to hear from you.

      If you'd like to add this information to your database or share it
      with others feel free to do so and please cite the source. If you
      would like to publish this information in your web site, your own
      book, CD or other publication I would appreciate a note from you
      saying so. This data is not to be submitted to any person,
      organization or firm that is in the business of collecting data to put
      on commercial CD's or commercial web sites for the purpose of selling
      it to their patrons.

      Best wishes,
      David

      David Sylvester
      28 North Searsport Road
      Searsport, Maine 04974

    • David Sylvester
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2008
        Retracing my steps: Cochran - Glidden connection -
        http://www.feliixplace.com/genealogy/sylvester.html

        Randall Nelson Cochran born 14 August 1836 in Palermo, Waldo
        County, Maine son of Samuel Cochran and Hannah Nelson (Randall,
        Thomas). He died 14 June 1905.

        Phebe Elizabeth Glidden born 11 May 1840 in Carmel, Penobscot
        County, Maine daughter of William Stinson Glidden (Ezekial Averill
        6, Benjamin 5, Charles 4, Charles 3, Richard 2, Charles 1) and
        Rosanna Dunham (George 7, James 6, Cornelius 5, Israel 4, Eleazer
        3, Joseph 2, Deacon John 1). She died 25 March, 1927.

        Children:

        1. Linnie Belle Cochran born 24 May 1861.

        2. [Female] Cochran.

        3. Ira Nelson Cochran born 16 April 1865, died 16 April 1933.

        4. Evelyn Lissie Cochran born 20 April 1868 in Etna, Penobscot
        County, Maine, missing 1917. Married Dummer Michael Sylvester of
        Etna son of Daniel Sylvester and Eliza Wolf Friend 4 July 1891. Two
        sons and one daughter.

        5. George Manton Cochran born 7 November 1871, died 11 November 1938.

        6. Guy Milton Cochran born 8 January 1881.

        If you have anything to add, subtract, confirm or refute or if you
        have any connection with this family I'd like to hear from you.

        If you'd like to add this information to your database or share it
        with others feel free to do so and please cite the source. If you
        would like to publish this information in your web site, your own
        book, CD or other publication I would appreciate a note from you
        saying so. This data is not to be submitted to any person,
        organization or firm that in the business of collecting data to put