Hello All!

  • cntrydncr_75
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24 8:56 AM
      Just wanted to check in and make sure everyone is doing alright. I'm
      sure that everyone's summer has been busy, just like mine!

      I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's genealogy posts again in the
      coming weeks...Hopefully I can find some time to get one or two in as
      well!

      Have a great day and keep diggin'!

      Lynn
    • Lynn
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2007
        I'm so sorry for being so horribly neglectful of this club. I've
        just had so much going on that I unfortunately let this one go along
        with all the other clubs that I have.

        I have attempted to change the settings on the club to where I have
        to approve the membership for new people.

        I have removed I think all of the unwanted messages and also removed
        those members and also the members that had emails bouncing back.

        If you are interested in joining the club, just go thru the normal
        channels and wait for the approval. If you join under false
        pretenses, you will be reported to Yahoo and I will do all I can to
        stop spam postings in this and my other clubs.

        I hope everyone can enjoy the purpose of this club once again. I
        will try much harder to keep tabs on things and keep everything
        under control.

        Hopefully we will start seeing the real postings of this club again
        and get back to what we once were.

        Lady B...my apologies to you. I have read your recent postings and
        I feel terrible. I'm hoping that now this club will get turned
        around and back on its feet again.

        Thank you for sticking around thru all of those bad postings (and
        for anyone else that was trying to actually do research).

        Lynn
        Owner