"Junk" posts

  • cntrydncr_75
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2004
      I apologize to the members of New England Genalogy group. I have
      cleaned out nearly 70 messages of junk and non-related postings. I
      hope to keep this board cleaned up. I also hope that you will begin
      posting again.

      I have a message for all the "Advertisers" out ther - IF you join
      this club with the intention of posting non-genalogy related
      information - you will be better off un-joining. If you do post, I
      will remove your message and revoke your membership to this club.

      There are places to post this "advertising". It is not in this
      club! If you post multiple unrelated messages, you will be reported
      to Yahoo! as well.

      This needs to stop! People are here to find information about their
      ancestors. If they are interested in anything else, they will look
      for a site with that information.

      Please keep only related messages in this club or I will have to
      change membership to by approval only intead of open.

      Thank you and I hope you resepect our site!

      Lynn
      Owner
    • Matt Kingsley
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2005
        Hey. Anyway we can start moderating the groups? I think it will be
        better for all of us.
        Matt K
        http://360.yahoo.com/sctrshot
        --- In newenglandgenealogy@yahoogroups.com, cntrydncr_75