Family Photo Album 1840s to 1920s New Hampshire - Posted ( Link Enclosed)

  • histroy101
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2004
      I while back I recieved a box in the mail, It had no return address.
      In it were two loose leaf binders and a envelope. The envelope had
      several papers of past special events and an old night cap. The
      binders contained the photos of one family (Surnames below) .The
      dates of the photos ranged from the 1840s to the 1920s . The Majority
      were taken in Hampton New Hampshire. Some of the men were seaman .. a
      couple were sea captains . One Jonathan Godfrey is listed in the 1870
      census as a Master Mariner.Its his wifes nightcap that was in the
      envelope . Her name was Theodate ( Hobbs) Godfrey .

      That this is a treasure is for certain. Maybe theres someone you know
      who should know about these items

      Heres the link to the photos
      http://www.deadfred.com/results2.php?SubmitterEmail=a19

      Here the names in the photos