FREEMAN BROS

  • felix_kat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29 6:15 PM
      Eli D. Freeman and Charles W. Freeman - Looking for these two
      brothers of my great grandmother (Clara Freeman Lancto/Loncto)...
      Eli was born in 1874 in Massachusetts; Charles was born 1879/1880.
      Their parents were John Freeman and Louise/Louisa Daniels.

      I have documents that show that Eli lived with his sister Clara in
      1900. (She was married to Alfred Lancto/Loncto). It shows that Eli
      was 25 ,living with Clara and Alfred on Belmont Ave in Springfield,
      MA. and Eli's occupation was listed as a painter. The last thing I
      found was that Eli was in Northhampton State Hospital in Mass. in
      1920..and it indicated he was married.

      No other info on Charles just in 1880 when he was 7months old..
      Does anyone have any info on these two..
      ..