MARY ANN CHASE & WILLIAM COOPER

  • felix_kat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2003
      I am trying to find info on MARY ANN CHASE.
      born March 18, 1948 in Hants, Alton, England. Mary Ann married
      WILLIAM COOPER
      born September 1845 in England.

      I am lend to believe that they were my ggggrandparents.
      They had the following children: Walter Cooper (my gggrandfather)
      Lily May
      Cooper and Herbert Cooper. All the children were born in
      Massachusetts.

      I am not sure if these are my "relatives" but this is the info I
      received but
      have not confirmed. I do know that a Walter
      Cooper married a Anna L. Jones , who was my ggrandparents and they
      had my
      grandmother, Mrytle Eliza Cooper and her sisters Esther and Beatrice.

      Please I need some help with this branch!!