Lynch & Maguire

  • blueribbon_1963
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2003
      I am looking for help in finding any information about my fathers
      side of the family.

      I know he was an only child. His name was Arthur Joseph Lynch born
      to Nora Elizabeth(maguire)Lynch and William Powers Lynch of Chelsea
      Ma. My grandmother was a nurse and my grandfather a chelsea Police
      officer. Dad was born on 3-15-1929.
      Please e-mail me if you can help at all. All that generation has
      passed on before I started this. So I have no information from
      them. I think that William had a Brother named Tim???
      please help me.

      Thank you
      Elizabeth
      blueribbon_1963@...