Mayflower roots

  • Avon Lady
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2003
      Hello to the group!

      My family are members of the Mayflower Society. Our ancestral line
      mainly follows through the women and was traced back to one of John
      Howland and Elizabeth Tilley's daughters. If any of these names are
      familiar and you have any additional information on these families I
      would appreciate it!

      John and Elizabeth Howland had daughter Elizabeth

      Elizabeth Howland married John Dickenson
      They had daughter Elizabeth

      Elizabeth Dickenson married Caleb Wright (1680)
      They had daughter Elizabeth

      Elizabeth Wright married Joseph Coles (1704)
      They had daughter Penelope

      Penelope Coles married Thomas Thorne (1725)
      They had daughter Elizabeth

      Elizabeth Thorne married Zeno Carpenter (1745)
      They had son Daniel

      Daniel Carpenter married Sarah Merritt (1771)
      They had daughter Hannah

      Hannah Carpenter married Francis Secor
      They had son Henry

      Henry Reynolds Secor married Martha Marie
      They had son Theodore

      Theodore Francis Secor married Mary Jane Shorthand (1834)
      They had son Theodore

      Theodore Francis Secor (II) married Isabelle Napier (1879)
      They had son Edward

      Edward VanZandt Secor married Anna Louise Moegling (1902)
      They had daughter Ethel

      Ethel Carlisle Secor married William Entwistle (1937)
      They had daughter Arlene

      Arlene Marion Entwistle married Robert Lotti (1953)
      They had daughter Staci

      Staci Lee Lotti married Ian Luke MacDonald (1997)
      They had 3 children. Mason William, Charlotte Arlene, and Aiden Edward.

      Thank you,
      Staci MacDonald