WALTER COOPER

  • felix_kat@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2002
      Hello,, I am in need of some help with this one. I cannot find any
      information on my greatgrandfather WALTER A. COOPER. I got his place of
      birth off of my grandmother's birth certificate and it indicated he
      was born in Jackson, Tennessee. However there was no birthdate. His
      occupation was stated as a painter.

      He married ANNA LOUISE JONES. My grandmother (Mrytle) and her two sisters
      (Beatrice and Esther) were born between 1900 - 1911 in Massachusetts.
      (Springfield/Florence/Northampton, MA) (dont know if there were any
      additional children) Their mother was born in Northampton, MA but no date
      either. I have looked many hours on the census and cant seem to find
      anything.

      Can someone please help?