roll call!!!!

  • felix_kat@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2002
      Hello List,
      I took a few weeks of hiatus and a vacation; now I ready to start my research
      again. I decided to re-send my "surname" out to everyone again. My "family"
      came from Canada to USA - NY, MA, CT, TN..and etc. Listed below are the
      "surnames" that I am currently researching. Please feel free to contact me
      regarding any of these surnames:

      Lanqueteau/Lanctot/Lancto/Loncto, Houle, Cardinal, Gadian, Snyder, Tatro,
      Maheu, Freeman, Daniels, Cooper, Jones, Brouillard, Eberbach, Lajoie,
      Woodrow, Wellspeak, Bisaillon...

      Thank you for your help.