Nantucket Homepage: Lookup Volunteers wanted

  • David Sylvester
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2002
      Hi Folks,

      I'm looking for volunteers to do lookups for Nantucket County,
      Massachusetts. See the Nantucket USgenweb home page at
      http://www.mdwsweb.com/magenweb/nantucket.html .

      If you have a genealogy book with information on a family of
      Nantucket or are near a library with those books, or have access to
      census records or vital records, or if you can visit local
      cemeteries (Got a digital camera?) you can help those in search of
      family data. Or any other source of information that you think
      might be helpful.

      Please email me with what you can do and I'll add you to the homepage.

      Many thanks!
      David