Looking for Parents/siblings of one........

  • orangeandblack4life
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2002
      Brig-General Albert Gallatin Blanchard. Please help! I have come to a
      stop at my great-great-great(-great) grandfather.

      Albert was born in September 10,1810 in Charlestown Massachuetts
      Middlesex county. Was married twice to one Susan Thompson(sometime in
      the earlier 1830's i think) and one
      Marie Louise Hermina Beuoist(February 9,1839 in New Orleans)*.

      He died on June 21,1891** in New Orleans.

      Any info is very much appreciated!!!!!

      Beth

      P.S. If anyone can help me find the complete listing of his 18
      children......it would be most helpful! I already know names of two
      of his children but drawing blanks for the other 16 children.

      * There seems to be conflicting versions of his second wife's name
      some sources say it's Marie Louise Herminie Benoist and others say
      it's Marie Louise Hermina Beuoist.

      **Different sources say Albert died either in June or July