New England Genealogy

  • back9210
    Message 1 of 4 , May 29 9:40 PM
      my names im searching are Smith,Squiers,
      Harrington,Lee.Springfield,Mass.
    • no1starwoman_2000
      Message 2 of 4 , May 30 11:25 AM
        --- In newenglandgenealogy@y..., "back9210" <back9210@y...> wrote:
        > my names im searching are Smith,Squiers,
        > Harrington,Lee.Springfield,Mass.

        Tell me more about your SMITHS...and the dates you are researching!
      • Teresa Waley
        Message 3 of 4 , May 30 7:19 PM
          These are the names Lorraine [Smith] Squiers
          ,Lee.Connie Smith,Bobby Smith, Marion Smith,Robert
          Smith born Nov 10,1886 West Springfield,Mass was a
          german he owned a dairy farm in West Springfield,Mass
          was rich man my grandmother's dadthey had maids he
          moved to St petersburg ,Florida died there.dates West
          Springfield 1893-1956 Flordia 1956-1980.Married to
          Mary [Harrington] Smith Born May 22, 1893
          Westspringfield,Mass places lived WestSpringfield,Mass
          1893-1956.St Petersburg,Florida 1956- 1980 .died May
          10, 1980 St petersburg,Florida.my grand mother worked
          at a Forbs and Wallace store in West
          springfield,Mass.please reply if you know these people
          thank you .Teresa

          http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
        • Teresa Waley
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 22, 2003