Benjamins in Warwick, Orange

  • avawter11
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2002
      CD #182 in the FTM deals with the Old School Baptist Church among
      other history of old, old NY settlers. Adjoining CDs deal with New
      England families. My Benjamins & Bennetts began in CT and MASS and
      then much later shifted to NY. I'm having a volunteer check the CD
      for information about Julia Benjamin, who joined the church in 1789
      (known record).