Lawrence Lancto (Loncto/Lanctot)

  • felix_kat
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11 10:27 AM
      Lawrence Lancto - This is one person I am trying to find some help
      with. I have info that is from the 1930,
      1940 and 1942 directories from Springfield, MA indicating that he
      exists. Also, in his father's obit (Alfred Lancto
      in 1941) He is listed as a "son" and in the 1942 directory it says
      "Lawrence to rem Boston" - what does
      that mean? And does anyone know what happended to him?
    • ebbiv
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11 10:36 AM
        --- In newenglandgenealogy@y..., "felix_kat" <felix_kat@y...> wrote:
        > Lawrence Lancto - This is one person I am trying to find some help
        > with. I have info that is from the 1930,
        > 1940 and 1942 directories from Springfield, MA indicating that he
        > exists. Also, in his father's obit (Alfred Lancto
        > in 1941) He is listed as a "son" and in the 1942 directory it says
        > "Lawrence to rem Boston" - what does
        > that mean? And does anyone know what happended to him?

        You could look in Boston in 1942 you may find Lawrence There.
        EB Blett