Moses Loncto & daughter (Lancto/Lanctot)

  • felix_kat
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8 9:32 PM
      Looking for info on Moses/Moises Loncto* (Lancto/Lanctot)
      born in MA in 1876 , and married a Marie Marchand in
      1905. One child (that I know of) Irene Loretta Lancto.
      I need date of death for Moses and dob/death date for Marie. They
      lived in Holyoke. Can anyone help?
      *this member of the family spelled our last name as LONCTO.
      Irene Loretta Loncto* (Lancto/Lanctot) married Dr. John C. Maheu.
      Children: John Jr., Judith Anne Maheu O'Donoghue, Grandchildren:
      (Maheu) are John Joseph, Dawn Marie, Amy Lynn; (O'Donoghue)
      Christopher David, Karen Irene.. I would like some dates of
      birth/death/location and other info. Please contact me.
      *this member of the family spelled our last name as LONCTO.