Phillip Lancto/Lanctot/Loncto

  • felix_kat
    Message 1 of 383 , Feb 11, 2002
      Hi all ...One of Esaie and Delia son's was
      Phillip Lancto.. born in <br>1881 or 1882 in MA and I
      believe he died in 11/9/1950, however, I dont <br>have
      any info if he ever got married and if he had any
      children..? Does <br>anyone have any info to confirm his
      death and if he had any extended <br>family...
      Message 383 of 383 , Nov 27, 2002