First wife of Esaie ...

  • felix_kat
    Message 1 of 383 , Jan 9, 2002
      HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I didnt give up just took some
      time off now I am back... I briefly went through my
      notes now I am<br>looking for information on my great
      great grandfathers'<br>first wife and their
      children...<br><br>Francis Esaie Lancto married Flavis Bisaillon in 1862 in
      New York.. <br><br>Their children: Phoebe Lancto
      in NY.<br><br>PLEASE EMAIL ME IF ANYONE HAS MORE
      INFO...THANKS...
      Message 383 of 383 , Nov 27, 2002